Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stuff

Bodyshaping...IT IS SO FLIPPIN' HARD!!! I'm down to 223.6 as of this morning. Yay! A couple more pounds down, so that makes me feel good. I've been so sore this week, it's hard to walk. But that just means I am getting skinny, right?

I have had the hardest time keeping track of everything we have going on. This is only going to get more challenging, I realize, as the kids get bigger. I decided last night that I have GOT to get organized. I bought a magnetic fridge calendar and wrote down everything we have going on for the next month. Man, my calendar is full. I also got an organizer that I can keep in my car or in my diaper bag so that I always have a place to right down things as I find them out. I am notorious for writing things on a scrap of paper that immediately disappears. I also highlighted everything on my calendar in different colors: blue for Isaac, pink for Kalena, yellow for me, and green for babies/family things. Now I always know who needs to be where and when. Sigh. This organization thing is hard.

In other, more depressing, news, my friend Julie is moving. And mind you, she's not moving across town. She's moving to Kansas City, Kansas. Boo. I hope we get to keep her through most of the summer. I hate saying goodbye to friends. Last summer was bad enough when I lost Marie, now I'm losing Julie, too. I have to stop before I start crying.

Also, my dogs are going to be the death of me. I swear. They got out of the yard...again. Big surprise. But this time, the dog catcher picked them up and they ended up at the pound. So I had to pay $100 bucks to spring them from doggy jail. They are in deep doody when they get home.

6 comments:

Katy said...

Good for you with the weight loss!

Hopefully your new calendars will aid in your family organization!!

Sandra said...

YAY for weight loss.
Good luck with organization. Matt and I were just talking today about how we are going to start some things to help us out before this baby gets here. If you have any ideas pass them this way.
Julie :(
You should make your dogs work for the money you had to spend.

Erika said...

I in awe of your ability to lose weight and worry about the teaching stuff and the kids.....I keep eating the donuts so no wt loss for me.

It sucks that Julie is leaving. It is always hard when people you care about and spend time with have to move.

And kuddos to you about the organization. it is the only way to stay sane!


(and I despise potty training. And I swear it seems worse because Grace is around 29 months---she is so stubborn that I am about ready to CRY).
erika

mp said...

doggy jail, not good.

yay for weight loss, congrats!

and yay for organizing your life. you should see my calendar with all my homework assignments on it. sigh.

sorry about julie. moving is tough and deep down inside i feel like that is why it is so hard for me to get close to some people and let them in.

moving sucks!

Ashley said...

YAY! For weight loss! And I too am sad everyone is moving! We are all going in so many differnet directions, just remember good friends are always there for you, even miles apart!

Anonymous said...

boooo-and no comment! kicking butt on the working out! good luck with the organization!!! it is tough stuff!
julie